In this web site we are looking at the Process of consciously accessing the intuitive Wisdom that is available.
There are fundamental difficulties that arise in any Wisdom Inspired project -
The inspired Initiators - tend to want to 'go with the flow; - and not restrict this flow with rigid plans
The Providers of the necessary Resources - want to see well thought through practical and sustainable business plans
These two opposing point of view can tend to lead to difficulties - and this is where an Enabling organisational or individual can be helpful
Now we look at the ‘Enabling Process' and the services that can be usefully provided to help those working with this Process
The ENABLING PROCESS
The ‘Inspired’- are people who have received spontaneous, intuitive, inspiration - and could use some help in enhancing this incipient skill and learning how to most effectively approach the providers of the resources they need.
The 'Enabler' provides help in learning how to
- Develop the incipient skills to the point where a higher level of consciousness may be accessed at will
- Use this new skill in accessing the Wisdom available in the solution of specifically defined problems
- Refine the information that comes through from the Wisdom into a clear description of the action that needs to be taken
- Approach providers of material resources
The 'Providers' of Material Resources- The Inspired people come up with ideas of action needed. Resources will be needed to take this action – in many cases the inspired ones may not be fluent in the practical world where these resources are to be found.
One resource needed may be funding - there is no shortage of funds available,
but the fund providers will want a clear plan
of what is intended, including clarity on the eventual outcome. The idea of setting out such a concrete business plan will often be in conflict with the inspired one’s idea of ‘allowing the energy to flow’ and the project to evolve as inspired so to do.
The Enabler provides help in:
- Drawing up practical Business Plan indicating how the project will eventually be self-sustaining and the funds needed to reach thIS objective
- Finding the needed providers of resources of finance, people, premises, and equipment
- Supporting the application to the resources
- Working with the project until the necessary action has been taken
- Possible, providing on-going suppott as the project develops
Setting up the Organisation - any community project will need a vehicle to support its activities
The Enabler provides help in:
- Defining the nature of the task for the intuitively inspired initiator in the ongoing project
- Setting up the organisation/structure needed for the project to flourish
- Employment the staff and finding the resources neede
SKILLS OF THE ENABLER
Those offering a service of Enabling may be an individual or a group within an organisation – either the individual, or the team as a whole, will need the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in their own ability to access the Wisdom, seek its advice advice and understand the information that comes through
- Able to relate and understand the particular approach of the ‘intuitively inspired’
- Be fluent in the practical world of business
- Have experience in setting up and running businesses and charities
- Have useful contacts with professionals and sources of finance and resources
- Have experience in negotiating with the professionals involved in providing the resources
- Have experience in supporting developing and growing businesses.