Here we look at the ‘Enabling Process’.
This requires the skills of a specialised `interpreter'
That is the ability to listen to and understand the source of inspiration of the initiator, and then interpret this vision into practical terms that will be acceptable to the essential providers of material resource.
The Enabling Process needs an attitude and approach that may be summarised as follows:
- An acceptance of a ‘Higher Consciousness’ and the Wisdom available
- The ability to access this consciousness and listen to what it has to say
- The ability to listen to people so inspired
- The ability to interpret this inspiration and put it into words acceptable to conventional sources of support.
- The ability to speak fluently to the providers of the material resources needed
- An organisation able to carry out these various functions and to deliver a useful service in solving practical problems.
Here we look at various aspects of this process and look at the skills needed by what we call ‘Enablers’ – individuals and organisations able to facilitate this unusual process and to help the initiators to achieve their objectives. We look at aspects of the Process as follows:
In other Pages
Wisdom - Source of the original inspiration
Access- Methods of accessing the wisdom
Inspiration - The original idea and initial action
Creating - starting the creative process
Buiding - Buiding the vehicle to carry out the inspired objections
Resources - the resources needed to build the new project
In this Page
Process – an outline of the Enabling Proccess
Enablers - the skills needed by the Enablers
Problems - unique problems experienced in working with this process